Fifth Ring Singapore is in search of a highly-motivated account executive to join its team of young and dynamic professionals.
If you are someone who loves new challenges, wants to be exposed to a broad portfolio of clients and can consistently deliver excellent results – we would like to hear from you!
Read on, send us your CV and show us what you can do.
- You are a proven communicator, strong writer and quick learner who can thrive in a close-knit team and a fast-paced environment.
- You are an excellent team player and can work effectively with internal team and external client-side for a successful win-win outcome
- You are an enthusiastic, proactive, self-driven and motivated communications professional with a genuine passion for marketing and public relations, particularly in the B2B space.
- You have a desire to continuously learn and grown your skills
- Work closely, efficiently and proactively with clients on a tactical basis, e.g. preparing meeting agendas and contact reports, media clippings and evaluations, campaign content and marcomms planning, to ensure the seamless execution of strategic plans
- Establish and maintain functional relationship with clients. Serve as the main client liaison who manages the various ongoing client deliverables, ensuring delivery on time, on budget and to agreed standard
- Keep abreast of latest news and trends in the marketing and communications space
- Proactive media monitoring and highlight industry news where relevant to client and to the industry
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders (including PR partners and media) in the region
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement creative and dynamic ideas as well as recommendations for clients
- Research and develop content as necessary
- Engage in regular, proactive communications with global Fifth Ring team members. Includes liaison with global Finance and HR departments on administrative matters for the Singapore office
Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated self-starter, thrive in performance-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and also work well in a team environment
- Confident and pro-active with a positive attitude
- Quick thinking in identifying opportunities for client challenges
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to churn out effective media pitches and other client content including bylined articles and blog posts
- Degree in related fields
- Minimum of two years of experience in communications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passionate about marketing and communications
What We Offer
- A progressive and fast-moving environment where you will work alongside an energetic and passionate team.
- Under the guidance of experienced team leaders, you will work directly with high profile, regional and global clients on a daily basis.
- Opportunity to build your career in communications and expand your knowledge of the various markets around the region.
- Other career growth opportunities include identification and participation in relevant learning courses as well as industry networking events.