Your privacy is important to Fifth Ring. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Fifth Ring collects, and the ways in which Fifth Ring uses that personal information.
When we provide services, such as this webpage, we want to make them as useful as possible. When delivering services over the internet it is common practice to store small amounts of information on your computer or phone. This information is stored by your web browser in small files called cookies. Cookies serve a number of possible purposes:
- speed up websites by avoiding sending the same information every time
- measure general usage of the website to help us improve
- recognise returning visitors so we can highlight new / changed information since your last visit
You can block / remove cookies using your browser. A useful guide to doing this is available here.
There are two main types of cookies, first party and second party.
- First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled directly by us and used to provide information about general usage of our site.
- Third party cookies: these are cookies used by other companies’ tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google Analytics and Facebook Like buttons have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
Cookies used on this site
For convenience we lists all cookies used on this site, with details of the purpose and provider.
First Party (fifthring.com) Cookies
Cookie Name: ASP.NET_SessionId, _atuvc, wruid, _qca, mp_super_properties, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _jsuid
These cookies are used by our content management system to monitor the previous pages you visited in order to tailor each page to better suit you, and to monitor which geographic location you wish to view.
Cookie Name: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _cfduid,
These cookies are used to collect information about how people use our site in an anonymous form. This helps us see how the website is used. They are also used to provide Google Plus "+1" functionality.
Cookie Name: cluid, _cfduid
These cookies are used to collect information about how people use our site in an anonymous form. This helps us see how the website is used.
GetClicky provacy policy.
Cookie Name: uid, uvc, uit, psc
These cookies allow the 'add this' tool to provide simplified, convenient buttons for our visitors to share our content socially.
Personal information collection
- Fifth Ring may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Fifth Ring.
Using personal information
Fifth Ring may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Fifth Ring discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Fifth Ring may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Fifth Ring will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Fifth Ring will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Fifth Ring is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Fifth Ring
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to Annette Fernandes, Fifth Ring LLC, Suite 701-703, Fairmont Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 126593, Dubai, UAE.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.